Job vacancy – Fabricator/Welders
It’s an exciting time at AJ Engineering & Construction Services Ltd and this gives us the opportunity to hire enthusiastic individuals for our Fabricator/Welder vacancies.
- You must have the ability to understand and work from detailed fabrication drawings
- Be able to accurately measure and work to tight tolerances
- Be able to fabricate and weld metals using MIG/FCAW to a high standard, TIG experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to use standard workshop tools and equipment
- Ensure work areas are kept tidy at all times
- Be able to carryout work to our safety and quality standards
- Ability to produce products consistently on time
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic
As part of our interview process, you may be required to visit our workshop to carry out a trade test.
Finally, we would like you to have strong communication skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work both alone and as part of our team.
Please apply in writing with your cover letter and CV to Craig Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org