With so many large process plants in the wood production industry, metal manufacturing industry and process industries throughout the UK, coupled with our other services we offer a well experienced site services division.
The site services teams are very well experienced with working in large, high production and dangerous locations where safety is absolutely paramount.
Typical works can generally include:
- Repairs to small, medium and large industrial equipment
- Re-instatement of material thickness
- Scan, measure and fabrication of secondary steelwork and pipework
- Reverse engineering of high volume parts in rotational and moving industrial equipment
- Labour support to maintenance teams for shutdowns
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Mechanical installation of new equipment (conveyors, arguers, dust extraction systems and more)
We understand the cost implications of down time and equipped with the latest tools and equipment our teams will have your plant fully operational in the shortest possible time.